7.7.06

PasT

PasT by MoR ve OtesI

It was the times when I missed the old times again and again. I missed the times, when I did not know anything about the "real" world. It was the hard times... I was learning...

I looked back the depths of my personality and background. I remembered our all aspirations back again. I evaluated all the wrong and right choices I had taken. I screamed out the fear and faced all the mistakes I have done on and on.

I felt so close to Kerem K. and mor ve otesi. We were definitely the same generation with similar fears and goals.. Some achieve, some still strive...

I adoured their "SehiR" album... and the one and only "PasT" has been placed on somewhere else...

~*~

~*~

PasT
every day it's getting tougher to take that torturing pain
the sweet memories of the past lead me to the end
knocked down by a game from the first day you watched me dyin'
that's not me in the mirror, in the dark
that's my end

i know that's the end

i miss my past and fear my end
and i'll do so till the end
i miss my past and taste the pain
and i'll do so at the end

day from day i decay faster you can't know how it feels
sitting up in bed at night i'm too tired for a sleep
this fear rips my heart apart but i don't know why i'm cryin'
there's nothing left to do and i think i can't go on

i know i can't go on...

i miss my past and fear my end
and i'll do so till the end
i miss my past and taste the pain
and i'll do so at the end...
~*~
Words: Kerem K.
Music: mor ve otesi & Sahin Yalabık
SehiR, 1995.
Ada Music

~~~t~H~e~K~h~A~n~2~3~~~

No comments:

Friedrich Nietzsche says...

"You have your way... I have my way... As for the right way, the correct way, it doesn't exist..."

-- Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche (philosopher and classical philologist) [1844-1900] .

Popular Posts

Paul Valéry says...

"That which has been believed by everyone, always and everywhere, has every chance of being false. / Herkes tarafından doğru kabul edilen şeyler büyük olasılıkla yanlıştır."

-- Paul Valéry (poet, essayist, and philosopher) [1871-1945]

Frantz Fanon says...

"In the world through which I travel, I am endlessly creating myself."

-- Frantz Fanon (psychiatrist, philosopher, revolutionary and author) [1925-1961].

Alain says...

"Nothing is more dangerous than an idea, when a man has only one idea." /\

"One of the hardest things in the world is saying the thing said everyone says with a thinking. /Dünyanın en zor şeylerinden biri, herkesin düşünmeden söylediğini, düşünerek söylemektir."

Alain, (poet and philosopher) [1868 - 1951].

LAST.FM LIST