3.4.08

Perfect... Smashing Pumpkins...

Perfect?....

It was 1998... It was the year of my generation...
It was the times when I was trying to understand the world... I was trying to understand the people and the relations. I had too much trust on the people and I was neglecting that they are very different and usually strange. It is hard to understand emotional side of the humans indeed. I was upside down... Love was not easy! It is never easy indeed...
Thank you Billy for writing such a song... It was an anthem for the generation 1998.
By the way how charming Melissa Auf der Maur was, when she was playing this song...

PERFECT
I know we're just like old friends
We just can't pretend
That, lovers make amends
We are reasons so unreal
We can't help but feel that something has been lost

But please you know you're just like me
Next time I promise we'll be
Perfect
Perfect
Perfect strangers down the line
Lovers out of time
Memories unwind

So far I still know who you are
But now I wonder who I was...

Angel, you know it's not the end
We'll always be good friends
The letters have been sent on

So please, you always were so free
You'll see, I promise we'll be
Perfect
Perfect strangers when we meet
Strangers on the street
Lovers while we sleep

Perfect
You know this has to be…
~~~~~~
Living a life of my own...
...
*^"#+&*

1 comment:

Ylenia C. said...

I'll adore Smashing Pumpkins for the rest of my life...

Friedrich Nietzsche says...

"You have your way... I have my way... As for the right way, the correct way, it doesn't exist..."

-- Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche (philosopher and classical philologist) [1844-1900] .

Popular Posts

Paul Valéry says...

"That which has been believed by everyone, always and everywhere, has every chance of being false. / Herkes tarafından doğru kabul edilen şeyler büyük olasılıkla yanlıştır."

-- Paul Valéry (poet, essayist, and philosopher) [1871-1945]

Frantz Fanon says...

"In the world through which I travel, I am endlessly creating myself."

-- Frantz Fanon (psychiatrist, philosopher, revolutionary and author) [1925-1961].

Alain says...

"Nothing is more dangerous than an idea, when a man has only one idea." /\

"One of the hardest things in the world is saying the thing said everyone says with a thinking. /Dünyanın en zor şeylerinden biri, herkesin düşünmeden söylediğini, düşünerek söylemektir."

Alain, (poet and philosopher) [1868 - 1951].

LAST.FM LIST