11.6.07

Brainstorming on a sunny afternoon...

Brainstorming on a sunny afternoon...

sitting in my room,

trying to look in the world in a broader perspective...


The world seems as if it is going on back and back... Many things are getting worse... I am tired of hearing the very bad news every minute.


We should find a way to focus on people... We should be united for diversity in a broader perspective. I believe that people can change for understanding and respect. Any people from any background and any thought is an enrichment for the society. But how can we make them work for a bright future together?


Unfortunately there are many abuses, many violations of rights all around the world. The political and governmental powers do not care about the people. They are the small toys of the enormous corporates. They are enlightened with the power of money!...


We do have some tools... We do have knowledge how to work against all this violent, discriminative, fascist and militarist behaviour. What we need is to come together in a strategically planned approach... We are capable of intercultural education, peace education and human rights education. I am glad that I have an aim and I know the tools and involved to work my aim of life (motto)...

Living Library, Porvoo - Finland, 18th May 2007.


Since June 2006 we are shouting "ALL DIFFERENT ALL EQUAL" in Europe. It is a campaign of the youth! The campaign is fantastic... It is built on a fantasy.... on a dream for future... on a commitment to fullfil...


I am committed with the campaign. I am trying to help in making those objectives above a reality. I am convinced that all those obstacles can be overcome... All I saying is "Let's help the campaign to achieve further..."


~~~~~~
Living a life of my own...
...

*^"#+&*

No comments:

Friedrich Nietzsche says...

"You have your way... I have my way... As for the right way, the correct way, it doesn't exist..."

-- Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche (philosopher and classical philologist) [1844-1900] .

Popular Posts

Paul Valéry says...

"That which has been believed by everyone, always and everywhere, has every chance of being false. / Herkes tarafından doğru kabul edilen şeyler büyük olasılıkla yanlıştır."

-- Paul Valéry (poet, essayist, and philosopher) [1871-1945]

Frantz Fanon says...

"In the world through which I travel, I am endlessly creating myself."

-- Frantz Fanon (psychiatrist, philosopher, revolutionary and author) [1925-1961].

Alain says...

"Nothing is more dangerous than an idea, when a man has only one idea." /\

"One of the hardest things in the world is saying the thing said everyone says with a thinking. /Dünyanın en zor şeylerinden biri, herkesin düşünmeden söylediğini, düşünerek söylemektir."

Alain, (poet and philosopher) [1868 - 1951].

LAST.FM LIST