20.1.07

Doves are skittish...

My soul is raped...

Times are getting worse...

Yesterday again we heard sad news... very sad news. We lost an old friend. We lost an old advocate for thoughts. We lost a hope for friendship. We lost the happy dream for future...

Where has the hopes of friendship and love gone? Where has the dreams for a better future?



We lost Hrant Dink... He had a "fault", he acted for a bridge of communication and understanding between the Turkish population and the Turkish-Armenian community which he complained was living too isolated an existence. He was already skittesh as a dove because of all those convictions and accusations.

He was an easy target for any extreme group from different nationalist groups or any secret service. I am very sorry, we could not protect him... He was alone, he was even charged and convicted of insulting "Turkishness"... I do not want to be Turkish in that sense... Indeed now the real insult against "Turkishness" has been done now. He is killed... That guy even did not have the courage to face him, he shot from behind.


I am speechless all the night. More over I saw the movie "Sunday Bloody Sunday" by Paul Greengrasss on CNBC-e, my anger grew deeper.

I am very depressed... Let's try not to loose our faith for a better world. Let's use this sad event as a opportunity to communicate and understand each other...

"I cant believe the news today

Oh, I cant close my eyes and make it go away

How long...How long must we sing this song?

How long? how long..."

(U2 - Sunday Bloody Sunday)

~~~t~H~e~K~h~A~n~2~3~~~

Life is an endless adventurE!...

*^"#+*

1 comment:

ANDREAS KATSIKOUDIS said...

Very sad story... But it is nice that people like you are ready to react dreaming a better world.

Friedrich Nietzsche says...

"You have your way... I have my way... As for the right way, the correct way, it doesn't exist..."

-- Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche (philosopher and classical philologist) [1844-1900] .

Popular Posts

Paul Valéry says...

"That which has been believed by everyone, always and everywhere, has every chance of being false. / Herkes tarafından doğru kabul edilen şeyler büyük olasılıkla yanlıştır."

-- Paul Valéry (poet, essayist, and philosopher) [1871-1945]

Frantz Fanon says...

"In the world through which I travel, I am endlessly creating myself."

-- Frantz Fanon (psychiatrist, philosopher, revolutionary and author) [1925-1961].

Alain says...

"Nothing is more dangerous than an idea, when a man has only one idea." /\

"One of the hardest things in the world is saying the thing said everyone says with a thinking. /Dünyanın en zor şeylerinden biri, herkesin düşünmeden söylediğini, düşünerek söylemektir."

Alain, (poet and philosopher) [1868 - 1951].

LAST.FM LIST