19.6.06

Alice ve Kedi / Alice and the Cat

Alice kediye sorar... / Alice asks the Cat...

Alice - Bu yollardan hangisini seçeyim? / Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?
Kedi / The Cat- Nereye gitmek istiyorsun ki ? / That depends a good deal on where you want to get to.
Alice- Bilmiyorum. / I don't much care where.
Kedi / The Cat- Nereye gitmek istediğini bilmediğine göre hangi yolu seçeceğinin ne önemi olabilir ki? / Then it doesn't much matter which way you go.
Alice – Yeter ki bir yere varayım… / …so long as I get somewhere.
Kedi / The Cat- Tabi varabilirsin, yeterince uzun yürürsen. / Oh, you're sure to do that, if only you walk long enough.


Alice - Ben bu deliler kalabalığına katılmak istemiyorum. / But I don't want to go among mad people
Kedi / The Cat- Bu mümkün değil. Burada hepimiz deliyiz çünkü. / Oh, you can't help that, we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.
Alice- Ama ben deli değilim ki? / How do you know I'm mad?
Kedi / The Cat- Deli olmasan bizim dünyamıza gelir miydin? / You must be, or you wouldn't have come here.

Harikalar Dünyasına Hoşgeldiniz! / Welcome to Wonderland!
Chapter VI- Pig and Pepper, Alice Harikalar Diyarında / Alice in Wonderland, 1865.

Lewis Carroll [a.k.a. Charles Lutwidge Dodgson] (1832-1898)


~~~t~H~e~K~h~A~n~2~3~~~

No comments:

Friedrich Nietzsche says...

"You have your way... I have my way... As for the right way, the correct way, it doesn't exist..."

-- Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche (philosopher and classical philologist) [1844-1900] .

Popular Posts

Paul Valéry says...

"That which has been believed by everyone, always and everywhere, has every chance of being false. / Herkes tarafından doğru kabul edilen şeyler büyük olasılıkla yanlıştır."

-- Paul Valéry (poet, essayist, and philosopher) [1871-1945]

Frantz Fanon says...

"In the world through which I travel, I am endlessly creating myself."

-- Frantz Fanon (psychiatrist, philosopher, revolutionary and author) [1925-1961].

Alain says...

"Nothing is more dangerous than an idea, when a man has only one idea." /\

"One of the hardest things in the world is saying the thing said everyone says with a thinking. /Dünyanın en zor şeylerinden biri, herkesin düşünmeden söylediğini, düşünerek söylemektir."

Alain, (poet and philosopher) [1868 - 1951].

LAST.FM LIST