16.1.06

In the world...

In the world through which I travel, I am endlessly creating myself. ~Frantz Fanon

The only true voyage of discovery is not to go to new places, but to have other eyes. ~ Proust

The real traveller is the one who voyages in order to voyage... ~ Baudelaire

Travelling is the name of the new creation. We are creating ourselves and our environment by the help of each new step.

The world is an unique place to discover. Thus travelling is my ambition...
-------------
15/01/2006
-------------

No comments:

Friedrich Nietzsche says...

"You have your way... I have my way... As for the right way, the correct way, it doesn't exist..."

-- Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche (philosopher and classical philologist) [1844-1900] .

Popular Posts

Paul Valéry says...

"That which has been believed by everyone, always and everywhere, has every chance of being false. / Herkes tarafından doğru kabul edilen şeyler büyük olasılıkla yanlıştır."

-- Paul Valéry (poet, essayist, and philosopher) [1871-1945]

Frantz Fanon says...

"In the world through which I travel, I am endlessly creating myself."

-- Frantz Fanon (psychiatrist, philosopher, revolutionary and author) [1925-1961].

Alain says...

"Nothing is more dangerous than an idea, when a man has only one idea." /\

"One of the hardest things in the world is saying the thing said everyone says with a thinking. /Dünyanın en zor şeylerinden biri, herkesin düşünmeden söylediğini, düşünerek söylemektir."

Alain, (poet and philosopher) [1868 - 1951].

LAST.FM LIST